- All healing spells which cost mana have had their mana cost increased by 10%.
- The energy costs of Legacy of the Emperor, and Legacy of the White Tiger have been reduced to 20, down from 50.
- The energy cost of Healing Sphere has been reduced to 40, down from 60.
- The Tiger Power provided by Tiger Palm now reduces target armor by 30% with a single application and no longer stacks.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases the Monk's movement speed by 10% in addition to its other effects. This movement speed increase stacks with other effects.
- The healing provided by the Healing Sphere base spell has been increased by 20%.
- The chance to generate 1 Chi while channeling Soothing Mist and Crackling Jade Lightning has increased to 35%, up from 25%.
- The Power Strikes talent now grants the Power Strikes effect every 22 20 seconds, which causes the Monk's next attack to generate 1 additional Chi.
- Enveloping Mist is now available at level 16, down from level 34.
- The healing provided by Chi Burst and Chi Wave has been reduced by 25%.
- You now have a chance equal to your crit chance to generate double the amount of Mana Tea Charge.
- Renewing Mist now travels to 2 additional targets (was 3 targets).
- The mana cost of Soothing Mist has been reduced by 33%.
- Haste for Mistweavers is now 50% more effective through Stance of the Wise Serpent.
- The healing provided when detonating Zen Sphere has been reduced by 25%.
Pour faire simple, des nerfs heal sur nos sorts de notre 2éme pallier, 25% sur chaque, c'est pas rien quand même, mais je pense que le moine heal s'en sortira encore très bien.
Le coup en mana des sorts de heal augmenter de 10%, je savais qu'on aurait un truc du genre, cela ne me dérange pas spécialement je dois dire, enfin un peu de gestion de mana a faire.
Pour le reste je ne me prononce pas trop, j'attend de voir la suite. Je suis convaincue que le moine heal restera un très bon heal, l'apport de nos stats secondaire est up, a voir si cela change notre prio de stats ou pas.